Friday, April 29, 2016

Friend, we've all had bad days. Some worse than others. But, some have fallen through the cracks of life landing in a hard place. For some, there appears to be no return. We've ran into some of them.

We've crossed the street so we don't have to pass them by or give them that dime they ask for..."sir...ma'am...can you spare some change"? We turn our nose up or quiver in fear trying not to look too hard at them.

They're just afraid, cold, and hungry. Sometimes they sleep on the bus bench or the park bench or try to find a warm place under a piece of cardboard or under a bridge, or  a dry tunnel to get out of the elements at night.

They stake out a place near an off or on ramp with a sign that reads "will work for food". You'll see someone give them some change or maybe a couple of bills...but not you. Your too proud to give hand outs. "These bums got some nerve asking me for money" you think to yourself

The hardest ones to take are the ones who have a child stand with them for effect...that'll get to you if you're not too thick skinned.

You might be asking yourself... "how do I know so much about them"?

I WAS one of them, That's right, I was once homeless, sleeping on a park bench, on a bus bench, only to be chased away by the cops. "HEY! WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T SLEEP HERE! IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!" 

I got up and I moved on....I had to find another place till the sun came up.

True, that was a long time ago, but I will never forget it. I landed on my feet by the grace of God. But not everyone does.

Today, most often than not, I give those hand outs. I see myself in all of them and remember how it was then compared to how it is now.

Now I present solutions on how to land on your feet in so may ways My Online Business Education, (MOBE for short) is the Ideal niche to keep you or some one you may know upright and on their feet in hard times, or when life hits a little to hard.

 click Here to read another success story and and learn how you or they can land on their feet too.

Don
call me or text me at 1-760-552-9631

email me at
donald.steven.king@verizon.net





No comments:

Post a Comment